Friday 30 March 2012

MEDIA EVALUATION QUESTION 5

I attract my audience by using a classic Hip-Hop look of a snapback turned backwards and a college jacket with hoodie underneath. I do this because my artist is still at college at the age of 17 he is still young and won't be rich, just be well off. I wanted my model to look fashionable but still ‘ghetto’. I also mentioned big names on the front cover of my magazine to kind of relate him to these artists style and it would also be bate for the fish (audience) to be enticed toward and want to read it. I use people such as wiz khalifa who are now the most downloaded Hip-Hop artist EVER on http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ as he is a major recent superstar, he has been around for a while now but his music has got really clean over late and now he is getting big time thanks to his album 'Rolling Papers'. I also use Mac Miller as him and Wiz are closely related and also at a similar standard of Kid Tromf but he is a lot further ahead, he is now one of the top 5 rappers in America.

(I did do a movie maker but it refuses to upload)

No comments:

Post a Comment