Friday 30 March 2012

MEDIA EVALUATION QUESTION 3

The kind of people that may distribute my magazine are people that may distribute magazines such as K-mag or Rago magazine. These are both UK based magazines that focus on the genre of hip hop, they also focus on other genres of music but these are as close the type of magazine I want to find. Hip hop is a mainly American based genre of music as it is not massive in the UK. The majority of Hip Hop fans in the UK are into grime music and other sorts of faster based maybe drum and base kind of rapping, this isn’t real original hip-hop it has been changed and adapted.

The publisher of Kmag is Phoenix Publishing, formerly Vision Publishing so I feel that these could be the people that would publish my magazine although they pride themselves on being the largest selling drum and base magazine in the uk I find this as a good way to advertise my magazine as if in some way they could be partnered that would help sell both magazines massively.

No comments:

Post a Comment